Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge #22

The challenge at Mo's http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/was any shape except a square or
  rectangle. I cut a birthday cake from my Cricut. This card is for my mom's 80th birthday. I chose the image "You're My Best" because my mom is my best friend. I sized the image to fit in the Scallop Nestie before printing it on white Cryogen. I airbrushed the background before removing the nestie.  I colored the image with Copics.  I added glitter to the candle and the number 80 is also cut from my Cricut. I ran the yellow icing thru my Dots Cuttlebug folder. The DP is Flair Design.

Copics:
Skin
E000, E00, E02, R20
Hair
E11, E17
Jacket
V12, V17
Skirt
V000, V12
Leggings
V000, V01, V12
Shoes
W0, W3
Bunny
G12
Airbrushing
BV0000

2 comments:

shulsart said...

Bonnie, what an adorable card. Congratulations to your Mom, wow, 80 years is wonderful. Love your coloring on this sweet Mo's image. And the DP is perfect for the cake. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Mo's Challenge Blog.

Elaine L. said...

How sweet! Love the cake, and I'm sure your mom will treasure it. My mother was my best friend, too. She's been gone for over thirty years, and I still miss her companionship.