Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Sweet Valentine

I created this Valentine for another son and family. All the stamps are from Sweet Stamps. The Heart to Heart Frame #469K is stamped with Versa Mark on vellum and embossed with Medieval embossing powder. I distressed the card with Frayed Burlap from Tim Holtz.  The border was created with a Martha Stewart Punch. I used a Viva Decor Pearl Pen for the pearls.  The DP is from Kaiser Kraft.

A blast from the past is I used a Magic Matter to trace the brown heart mat from the cut out vellum heart. It is from Puzzle Mates and will cut trace three different size mats from any shape. It is an oldie that I keep around and still can be found on the internet.

The finished size is 4.25" x 5.50"

Greeting
Country Hearts
Embbossing Powder

3 comments:

Tamara Morton said...

This is a wonderful card, I love all the details and that is one gorgeous heart.. Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Tamara

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Very nice, I love the colours and shading Bonnie, Shaz in Oz.x

Auntie Em said...

So pretty and lacy! Love it!
Thanks for sharing! :o)