Saturday, August 13, 2011

Cheery Lynn Design Team Call

A  Design Team call for Cheery Lynn Designs has been taking place and ends Sunday August 14th.  They are looking for creative and energetic crafters to fill Design Team positions, both card makers and scrapbookers.

I have decided to enter this wonderful opportunity.  I love Cheery Lynn dies and I am fortunate to have many.  I love to use them as they open many creative possibilities.  I would be honored to be a part of this wonderful company. So here goes!!

Using Exotic Butterfly Small which was die cut on black cardstock.  It was placed on vellum, colored with Tombo Markers to create the 'stain glass' look.  I attempted to take a photo to show the stain glass.
It is very gorgeous but a bit hard to photograph.  The card was created by using French Flair XL Stackers and French Flair Classic Lg Silver Stackers.  The vellum panel was cut using Circle Classic Lg Silver Stackers.

The front is accessorized with the following dies: Exotic Butterflies Small, Pair of Ferns and Darling Daisies.



The inside of the card features a greeting from Impression Obsessions and the DP My Mind's Eye, Lime Twist.  I also used Flower Chain Border.  The pearls and gems are from my stash.

I had fun doing this card and hope everyone enjoys viewing it.



No comments: