Saturday, October 29, 2011

Cookie The Good Witch Stamps of Life

I had good intentions to make several Halloween cards, but I didn't get very far. This is one I finished and I call it Cookie the Good Witch. Cookie and the Greeting are from Stamps of Life.  Cookie is stamped on White Cryogen with Black Momento Dye Ink and colored with Copics.  The back layer was embossed with the Witching Hour  from Cheery Lynn. The DP is from Martha Stewart.  The greeting was stamped with Versa Mark and embossed with a black sparkle embossing powder.  The finished size is 4.25" x 5.50".

Challenges:
Paper Play Challenges  Halloween/Witches

1 comment:

downrightcrafty said...

oh what a gorgeous creation, thank you for sharing with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx
PS I have some candy if you are interested :)