Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A Snowy Valentine

At Magnolia-licous Highlites, you are asked to create a Valentine using a Magnolia Stamp. I chose Snowy Tilda because Valentine's Day in Michigan will most likely have snow!!!


Today is a cloudy day so I chose my feel good color - PINK!!!!  The snowflake background was embossed with Cheery Lynn's Snowflake Flurries on Core'dinations cardstock.  I die cut a French Flair Doily Stacker for Tilda and her Snowman to stand on.  Tilda is colored with Copics and there is Snow Fluff on her and the Snowman's fur trim.  For the snow I used Marvy's Snow Marker.  Snowflake 6  and hearts from my stash finish off the card.  The size of the card is 5" x 7".

Copics Used:
Tilda:
Skin E000, E00, E02, R20
Hair E11, E17
Clothes RV81, RV83, RV85
B91, B93, B95 E74
Broom Y26, E17, E43
Snowman and Snow
B000, B00


Challenge:
Magnolia-licous Highlites - Valentine

No comments: