Friday, June 8, 2012

Graduation Time!! A Sketch to Follow

I needed to create a Graduation Card for a young lady I cannot believe is old enough to graduate!!! Isn't that how the story goes!!! I decided to follow a sketch from MojoMonday and use all Stamps of Life stamps!!! I had so much fun creating this card!!!

I am a stamper at heart and that is why I had so much fun with this card!!! I stamped the background with Swirls2build.  The sentiments are from four stamps sets:
This is the sketch from MojoMonday:
I also used Cheery Lynn's Little Stacker Circles and Little Stacker Circles Scalloped. The rose was created from Miniature Rose die cut from Stardreams paper and inked with a Metallic Gold Ink.  The border punch is Martha Stewart Punch that I have had for awhile!!  The ribbon was white and colored with Copic G17. The pearls were created with a Viva Decor Pearl Pen.  The finished size is a 5" x 7" card.

Challenges:

1 comment:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Great graduation card Bonnie, I like the colours very tasteful.
Kevin xx