Saturday, January 30, 2010

Life is a Celebration

This card was created for my 'Birthday Twin'.
Life is a Celebration is from Great Impressions. It was stamped on Cryogen white and stamped with Momento Black ink. I used the Nestie Oval to cut the image out and airbrushed it before removing it. Coloring was done with Copics. I used Stickles Frosted Lace on the wings. The green mat is also a Nestability with gold pen dots. The background is Snow Dots from Cuttlebug.

Copics:
Nose YR07
Jacket G28
Mittens R59
Heart R81, 83
Buttons Gold Glitter Pen
Air Brushing:
Background BG000
Jewels R59

The finished size is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.

1 comment:

flatis stempelwelt said...

Hi Bonnie,
thank you for your commentary on the whiff of joy tutorial blog.
I think I can make shadow with my Copis, but its easier with the Polychromos. (o:

Hugs, Sonja x