Wednesday, January 13, 2010

"Mo's Digital Pencil" Challenge #13

This was created using Mo's Digital image Abby Celebrating. The challenge was to do a birthday card. This one I designed for my granddaughter. Abby is colored with Copics with Spica accents. I put Glossy Accents on the balloons. Nesties Labels One was used for the image which I airbrushed before removing the nestie. The greeting is from The Stamps of Life, January release. The number 5 is a Hero Arts. I used Martha Stewart's border punch, Scallop Dot and a concave corner punch. The jewels were also airbrushed with Copics. The DP is Doodlebug. The finished size is 5x7.

Copics:
Abby
Hair E33, E37
Skin E000, E00, E02
Dress R81, R83, BG0000, BG01

Balloons
R85, BG02, G14, Y18

Airbrushing
Background RV00
Jewels YG05

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Fantastic card Bonnie, love the extra detail on the balloons the GA really brings them to life.
Thanks for joining us this week on Mo's.
Hugs
Sheila xx

Elaine L. said...

Very cute! I love the shiny balloons. Thanks for joining in the fun in Mo's Challenge this week.

Mina said...

gorgeous card Bonnie...perfectly coloured Mo's image and one of my all time favourites...love the balloons the shine really makes them stand out
Mina xxx