Thursday, March 24, 2011

Karen's Doodles #55 Recipe Time

This week at Karen's DoodlesChallenge the theme is Recipe Time!

1 Ribbon, 2 Papers, 3 Brads/Gems

I chose Karen's  Butterfly Pup for my card. I printed the little pup on White Cryogen and colored with Copics.  The DP is Basic Grey's Green at Heart.   The greeting is from Sweet Stamps. The gems, ribbon and butterfly are from my stash.

  I would like to thank my stamping friend for the inspiration of this card.

  The finished size is a 6" square.



Copics:
Pup W1, W3, R20
Flowers, leaves:
RV17, V06, YG17, YG25 YR12
Grass:
YG03, YG05

Challenges:
Crafts Us Crazy - Cupcake or Celebrate
Flutterby Wednesday- Butterflies
The Creative Cottage - Spring has Sprung

4 comments:

Anne said...

fab card Bonnie, great colouring a layout too
Thanks for joining us on Karen's Doodles
Anne x

Danni said...

Very cute! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

scrapn_momof2 said...

Very cute card! Thank you for joining us over at CRAFT US CRAZY.

Sam Healey said...

Oh cute image!! Love the card. Thanks so much for joining in at Craft US Crazy
xxx